The QPR ShopWorx QPRSMC4000 Mini Full-Matrix Solar Message Board is a portable, changeable full-matrix message sign consisting of advanced LED lamp matrix panels capable of emitting bright distinctive messages to the public. Our message boards combine minimal maintenance, low operating costs and long-term component life.
- Energy-efficient LED display provides minimal battery maintenance and long operational life
- Automatic intensity control provides optimum LED intensity
- Industrial-grade trailer provides stable platform
- 4 leveling jacks with slide out extensions provide stability when deployed
- Powder-coat paint for improved fade and scratch resistance
- Calendar programming capability
- Full Matrix display provides graphic messages and arrow board capability
- QPRSMC4000 Mini Full-Matrix Solar Message Board
- The QPRSMC4000 Mini is capable of operating independently of sunlight for 21 days using the 2 batteries in the battery bank. The solar array is sized to provide one day’s power requirement in just 2.5 hours of good sunlight. This combination of extended day’s use from the battery bank and quick recharge capability from the solar array result in a viable solar-assist system that will provide years of service with minimal maintenance.
- The QPRSMC4000 Mini is designed for use in areas where space is limited, and provides variable character fonts with both 12″ and 18″ character heights.
Standard NTCIP-Compliant Controller
- A user-friendly, NTCIP-compliant, dedicated computer reduces the number of keys required to program the QPRSMC4000 Mini.
Full Matrix Display
- The QPRSMC4000 provides 250 text, 60 graphic and 20 arrow board display messages preprogrammed and stored in the controller. Additionally, 100 user-created messages can be programmed and stored.
Industrial-Grade Structural Steel Trailer
- The QPRSMC4000 Mini uses a durable trailer system designed to provide years of dependable service. The trailer’s high-quality, powder-coat paint; 2″x 3″ 11-gauge steel frame; and a 2,000-pound axle enhance the overall durability of the unit.
Modular Electronic Componentry
- The entire system was developed with the operator/end user in mind. Electronic components are easily replaced, reducing downtime and maintenance costs. This modularity also improves system diagnostics.
QPRSMC4000 MIni Unit Specifications
- Raised height – 134″ (3.4 m)
- Travel height – 102″ (2.6 m)
- Width – 68″ (1.73 m)
- Length with tongue – 107″ (2.72 m)
- Length w/o tongue – 55″ (1.4 m)
- Weight – 850 lbs. (385.5 Kg)
- Energy Source – (2) 4D Deep Cycle batteries
- Autonomy – 21 days
- Generator – Solar Panel Array
- Operating Temperature Range – -20 to +120 degrees F (-29 to +49 degrees C)
- Lift Mechanism – 1,500 lbs. brake winch
- Main Frame – 2″ x 3″ x .120″ high grade steel
Sign Case Specifications
- Height – 48″ (1.22 m)
- Width – 96″ (2.43 m)
- Character Height – 12″ (30.48 cm) and 18″ (46 cm)
- Lamp – LED (4 per pixel)
- Legibility – 1000 ft. (304 m)
QPRSMC4000 Computer Specifications
- Control Console Display: LCD
- Pre-programmed messages: 250
- User programmed messages: 100
- NTCIP-compliant software
- Update speed: 100 Milliseconds
- Removable Solid State Design
- Off-the-shelf QWERTY keyboard